The Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) TA Training webinar will empower practices to better manage their patients’ hypertension and provide a holistic view of a patient’s health over time to enable timely intervention before a costly care episode.
- Benefits of Implementing Blood Pressure RPM
- Integration of patient data from Bluetooth blood pressure devices to Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Strategies for conducting successful patient education and support
- Strategies for minimizing disruptions to office workflow
- How to access additional support post-webinar training
Who should attend
Anyone interested in implementing Remote Patient Monitoring
Health Center staff who support patient care
Questions? We would love to hear from you. Drop us a line and we will get right back to you.
4514 Benning Road SE
Washington, DC 20019
M-F: 9am – 5pm
Sat: By appointment
Sun: By appointment