Blood Pressure Remote Monitoring Technical Support and Training Webinar
Thank you for registering for Sorogi’s Blood Pressure Remote Monitoring TA and Training Webinar.
You will receive and email with a link 24 hours before the meeting.
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm
Facilitator: Vivian Nnacho Ayuk, PharmD, CDCES
Sponsored by: AmeriHealth Caritas DC
Registration Cost: Free for DC Providers
The Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) TA Training webinar will empower proactices to better manage their patients’ hypertension and provide a holistic view of a patient’s health over time to enable timely intervention before a costly care episode.
- Benefits of Implementing Blood Pressure RPM
- Integration of patient data from Bluetooth blood pressure devices to Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Strategies for conducting successful patient education and support
- Strategies for minimizing disruptions to office workflow
- How to access additional support post-webinar training
Questions? We would love to hear from you. Drop us a line and we will get right back to you.
4514 Benning Road SE
Washington, DC 20019
M-F: 9am – 5pm
Sat: By appointment
Sun: By appointment